Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Everything I Know About Life I Learned From Oprah

I had lunch with a friend recently who was feeling frustrated by negativity. I got on my Oprah soapbox (I love it and watch it on DVR it everyday!).... Negative energy attracts negative energy. We talked about how important it is to surround yourself with positive people who energize you. Each person only has so much time and energy in a day - with work, family, and other obligations - that you can't waste your precious energy on toxic, energy-sucking people and things that aren't working in your life. Life is too short. Making a conscious effort to be positive and believing that positive energy attracts positive energy has made such difference in my life. Life is much fuller when surrounded with others who make you feel good about yourself and give you energy to take on your next big struggle.... One hour. Great therapy for both of us...

1 comment:

Candace Brekke said...

wow, we were both thinking positively today!

dailyrx